Anglican High School (AHS) or Church of England High School, (CEHS) was the brainchild of Archedeacon Walton who desired to teach girls of “the Church of England Persuasion”. On September 18th 1916 with 19 students and three (3) staff members, the doors were opened at Bachelor Hall, Simmons Alley. Lessons were taught to both ‘boys’ and girls at pre-primary “Prep” and only girls graduated to the senior level. As the student body grew, they moved to Lamollie House - present site of First Caribbean International Bank (FCIB).
Anglican High school
Tanteen Terrese, Saint George'sSaint George Grenada
No Courses, Classes and Workshop added on this Institution.