AASSA was formed in 1961 and formally founded in the U.S. in 1977 as a non-profit 501(C) 3 association: to discover and develop ways and means for improving understanding through international education; to improve upon the quality of teaching and learning in Association schools; to facilitate communication and cooperative action between and among all Association schools; and to facilitate cooperative action with national, state, local or non-governmental agencies in the field of international education.
AASSA's mission is to provide and promote programs and services to member schools whose primary language of instruction is English in order to enhance the quality of American and international education in the Americas.
AASSA is a financially healthy, vibrant, membership-driven organization with visionary leadership providing cutting edge, relevant programs and timely, cost-effective services.
As an organization, AASSA believes:
1. Professional development and collaboration lead to improved student learning
2. Research and risk-taking promote innovative teaching and learning
3. Effective governance includes a balance of fiduciary, strategic and generative best practices
4. All stakeholders are entitled to a safe learning and working environment
5. School operations are enhanced through quality support services.
No Courses, Classes and Workshop added on this Institution.